FittedUK 2017 – One of the The UK’s biggest indoor automotive events showcasing some of the best vehicles in Europe.
FittedUK 2017 is back for its fourth year in our 28,000 square metre indoor venue in the heart of one of the Norths biggest cities, Manchester. Our venue makes FittedUK one of the largest indoor car shows in the UK. The show will be at EventCity in Manchester on Sunday 30th July 2017 and if you’re lucky enough to be selected for an indoor spot you’ll need to be invited to bring your car inside on Saturday 29th July to get your spot then park up and clean.
FittedUK 2017 will have;
– 1200 of Europe’s best German cars, non German cars, supercar and motorbikes on display.
– 100+ trade and sponsor stands showcasing some of the worlds best automotive products and merchandise.
– Huge display of the UK’s best club stands.
– Live music & DJ’s.
– BMX park with some of the UK’s top riders.
– HUGE indoor RC drift track with cars for you to try or bring your own.
– Free on site parking
– Huge selection of food and drink on site.
– Located a mile off the motorway next to one of Europe’s biggest shopping centres.
– Live demos and builds from some of the UK’s biggest automotive companies.
– Live drifting in our outdoor arena.
Information on venue, hotels, show and shine, club, trade, tickets and merch will be released shortly.
For any more info head onto the website or drop us a message on the Facebook page.
*all items subject to change*